Thursday, December 6, 2012

Goodbye iSpy

From Special Agent to Free Agent...  I'm so sad to announce that today we say goodbye to iSpy Sketches Challenges.  While this may not be much to some, this particular sketch challenge was my first real DT position.  I enjoyed all 44 of our sketches, even some, that had me pulling out hair!  In honor of our closing, I've reposted my favorite card and surprisingly, it is the very first sketch challenge card.  I was so excited to be on a DT that I worked forever to make sure this card was just right.  Thank you to challenge participants and fellow Special Agents for making iSpy just fabulous!!




About the Card
The base is a 5" square in Kraft cardstock followed by layers of black and DP from My Mind's Eye Lost & Found - Union Square paper stack.  The scalloped border was created using TCP's Big Scallop Border CutUps die.  The main image/sentiment panel was cut out of the DP with Spellbinders Nestabilities oval dies and "love" from Verve's You and I stamp set was stamped with Onyx Versafine ink.  The felt letters were cut out using Verve's I Heart U die set and sponged with black ink to darken the red color.  This panel mount was cut out of DP and embossed with Spellbinders Labels 9 dies before mounting with 3D dots.  Finally, black satin bows with heart buttons and twine were added along with some heart brads for bling!

Materials 
Stamps:
 Verve You and I
Paper: Kraft, Basic Black, My Mind's Eye Lost & Found - Union Square DP
Ink: Onyx Versafine  
Accessories: felt (red & black), heart brads, 3D dots, black satin ribbon, red heart buttons, twine
Tools: Spellbinders oval and Labels 9 dies, Verve I Heart U die set, TCP Big Scallop Border CutUps

No comments:

Post a Comment